- Features & Benefits
- Feeding Instructions
- Available In
- Daily Feeding Guide (Calculator)
NZ Natural Pet Food launched its Premium, Healthy & Natural Freeze Dried Pet Food for dogs and cats that is Made in New Zealand, sourcing only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. Combining the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put through a gentle freeze drying process that protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. Only removes water so all nutrients remain in the food, including the taste. All you need to do is simply add water and watch as the food rehydrates back to real, raw food that your pet will love!
Each of WOOF's ingredient has been chosen for their reputed healing, nourishing and beneficial effect on the body and skin, providing all the nutritional goodness your pet needs at every life stage. Natural, containing no fillers (such as corn, feather meal or soy protein), harmful chemicals, gum, artificial colours, antibiotics, sugar, vaccines or growth hormones.
RAW, NATURAL and DELICIOUS!
- Made in New Zealand
- All Hormone Free, Natural, Human Grade Ingredients
- Nutrient-Rich Super Foods, Over 90% Meat & Organs
- Grain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat & Soy Free
- No Artificial Preservatives, Fillers, Gum, Colours, Flavours, GMO's
- Suitable For All Ages
- Complete & Balanced Raw Diet
- Use As A Meal, Mixer, Or Topper
Wild Goat with ground bone | Lamb Green Tripe | Lamb Liver | Lamb Kidney | Bok Choy | Carrot | Blueberries | Cranberries | Kelp | Green Lipped Mussels | Manuka Honey | Rosemary | Organic Virgin Coconut Oil | Hoki Oil | Vitamin D3 | Salt | Choline Chloride | Zinc Amino Acid Complex | Iron Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin E Supplement | Copper Amino Acid Complex | Manganese Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 64%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 27%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 1.3%
- Moisture (Max.) - 3%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.) - 1.2%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4399 kcal/kg, 180 kcal/cup
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- MEAL: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10mins before serving.
- Daily Feeding Chart (Cup based on a 230ml | 8oz cup)
- Weight (Small): 5-10kg
- Activity Level (Average): 1 Cup (WOOF), 1 Cup (Water)
- Activity Level (Active/Puppy): 1½ Cups (WOOF), 1½ Cups (Water)
- Weight (Medium): 11-25kg
- Activity Level (Average): 2-3 Cups (WOOF), 2-3 Cups (Water)
- Activity Level (Active/Puppy): 3-4 Cups (WOOF), 3-4 Cups (Water)
- Weight (Large): 26-40kg
- Activity Level (Average): 4-5 Cups (WOOF), 4-5 Cups (Water)
- Activity Level (Active/Puppy): 5-6 Cups (WOOF), 5-6 Cups (Water)
- MIXER: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve! 1/4 cup kibble / wet food = 12 WOOF nuggets (approx.).
- TOPPER: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx.) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
- Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times.
- Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
- If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days.
- When rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any pet food.
- This is a natural product, some crumbling may occur.
- Pet food only, not for human consumption.
- Resealable bags:
- Treat/Travel Size (50g/1.76oz)
- Small Size (280g/9.9oz)
- Large Size (1kg/35oz)
- Example: (Maintain)
- Weight (2kg) = Daily Feeding (12.5g/day)
- Weight (4kg) = Daily Feeding (25g/day)
- [Pet Weight (g) X Pet's Requirement (%)] / 4
- Pet's Requirement (%):
- 2.0% = Weight Loss
- 2.5% = Maintain
- 3.0% = Weight Gain
- 3.5% = Significant Weight Gain
- 4.0% = Puppies (8 Weeks - 1 Year)
- 4.5% - 8.0% = Puppies (4 Weeks - 8 Weeks)
- 4.0% - 8.0% = Pregnant / Lactating