- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
CORE is a grain-free family of natural cat food that is packed with protein. It’s rich in
meaty flavor and full of nutrient-dense nutrition. To help support optimal health and
digestion, cranberries and probiotics are added.
Wellness CORE Indoor Salmon & Herring is a grain free, indoor diet for cats that prefer poultry-free recipes. With added glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as guaranteed levels of omega fatty acids and probiotics, this CORE recipe is formulated to help your indoor cat thrive.
Available in 2 lb, 5 lb, 11 lb bags.
Features & Benefits
- High Quality Protein Source
- Balanced Controlled Minerals
- Cranberries - Rich Source Of Antioxidants
- Optimum Fat & Calorie Level
- Coated with probiotics to support A Healthy Immune System
- 100% Grain Free
Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Herring Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes, Pea Protein, Ground Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Fish Flavor, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
- Crude Protein: 38.00% min
- Crude Fat: 10.00% min
- Crude Fiber: 6.00% max
- Moisture: 10.00% max
- Calcium: 2.40% max
- Phosphorus: 1.60% max
- Vitamin A: 25,000 IU/kg min
- Vitamin E: 200 IU/kg min
- Taurine: 0.20% min
- L-Carnitine: 100 mg/kg min
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.60% min
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.60% min
- Glucosamine: 400 mg/kg min
- Chondroitin Sulfate: 300 mg/kg min
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms: 90,000,000 CFU/lb min
Calorie Content: his food contains 3,277 kcal/kg or 445 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.
- Standard measuring cup holds approximately 4.4 oz (136 g) of Wellness CORE Indoor Salmon & Herring Recipe.
- †based on Wellness wet food
- PREGNANT AND LACTATING CATS: Allow free access to dry food at all times.
- Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as necessary.
- CATS OVER 15 LBS: Add approximately ⅛ cup for each additional 2 lbs of body weight.
|WEIGHT OF CAT (LBS)||WEIGHT OF CAT (KG)||DRY FOOD ALONE (CUPS/DAY)||DRY FOOD ALONE (GRAMS/DAY)||COMBINATION FEEDING|
|4 - 7||2 - 3||⅓ - ½||48 - 65||⅓ + 3 oz can†|
|7 - 10||3 - 5||½ - ⅝||65 - 78||½ + 3 oz can†|
|10 - 15||5 - 7||⅝ -¾||78 - 98||⅝ + 3 oz can†|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.