We strive to only use meats that are free-range, pasture raised and always free of hormones and antibiotics. Our produce is 100% certified organic and our supplements are always pure, organic, and unrefined. No HPP (High Pressure Pasteurization) always 100% raw, the way nature intended.
Features & Benefits
- 88% turkey, 10% produce, 2% supplements
- Humanely raised meat with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Organic produce free of pesticides
- Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and EFAs from whole food sources
- Grain, Gluten & By Product Free
- Suitable for All Life Stages
- Made in USA
turkey, turkey necks, turkey livers, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, organic squash, organic celery, organic cauliflower, organic green beans, organic bok choy, salmon oil, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kelp, organic dandelion, mixed tocopherols, organic cilantro, organic bee pollen, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic thyme, organic oregano, vitamin E supplement
Reconstituted Analysis (As fed):
- Moisture (Max.) - 73.4%
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 16.2%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 5.9%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) - 0.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 4.4%
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 55.3%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 30.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) - 1.2%
- Ash (Max) - 7.9%
Calorie content ME (calculated): 4,500 kcal/kg, 42.0 kcal/slider
1) Prepare Your Portion - Measure or count out your pet's serving size
TIP: Sliders are best crushed!
2) Add Water - Stir well, allow to rehydrate
(Mix 1/2 cup of warm water for every 4 sliders)
TIP: Crush with a fork for faster rehydration!
3) Serve – Feed in a dish, and see the good it can do!
It is suggested that you feed your pet between 2-3% of their body weight. Feed them 2% if they need to lose weight or 3% if they are in good shape. For puppies, nursing mothers, or if they endure rigorous activity and exercise, feed them 4-5% of their body weight.
*Please keep in mind that these are just recommendations. Things to consider are, level of activity, age, health, metabolism etc. These all play a part in the necessary feeding quantities of your pet. We suggest you monitor your pet’s dietary needs and adjust portions accordingly.
|Weight (lbs)||No. of sliders/day|
For nursing or pregnant dogs and puppies, quantities per day can be doubled. Please note that you should always consult your veterinarian especially when it comes to mommas-to-be or nursing dogs. These are only guidelines and may need to be adjusted depending on your individual dog’s needs.