- Product Description
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Bark'n Boot Liners are socks for dogs that will enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of your dog boots. Makes putting on Ruffwear boots a cinch! Ideal if your dog has a dew claw.
We recommend matching your sock size with the size of boots for the front paws.
Available in 4 sizes: 1.5"/1.75", 2"/2.25", 2.5"/2.75", 3"/3.25".
Features & Benefits
- TAPERED CUFF keeps the boot liner in place on the dog’s paws
- QUICK-DRY polypropylene/spandex blend wicks moisture and provides comfort
- DESIGNED FOR DOGS with curved “claw box” following paw anatomy
- Minimises bulk inside the boot
- Set of 4
- 90% Polypropylene
- 10% Spandex
- Made in Taiwan
Dog's Paw Size
- 1.50 - 1.75 in (38 - 44mm)
- 2.00 - 2.25 in (51 - 57mm)
- 2.50 - 2.75 in (64 - 70mm)
- 3.00 - 3.25 in (76 - 83mm)
*Kindly refer to "Videos" Tab on how to measure your dog's paw
*If in between sizes, choose the smaller size.Measurement Method
Step 1: Place a paper under your dog's front paw, then lift up the opposite paw.
Step 2: Use a pen to mark the widest part of the paw.
Step 3: Use a measuring tape to measure the distance between the 2 markings.
Step 4: Repeat Step 1-3 with the rear paws as it is common for rear paws to be smaller.
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
How To Measure Your Dog's Paw:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.