As natural raw food feeders themselves, Raw Rawr was started to meet uncompromising standards for Raw natural diets. Only selecting the finest New Zealand quality ingredients, free from artificial growth hormones, antibiotics and inorganic synthetic ingredients. New Zealand natural grass fed and grass finished meats are also rich in Omega 3 as opposed to corn fed meats that are higher in Omega 6 which promotes inflammation and allergy response.
Absolutely no meat meals or by-products, steroids, hormones or antibiotics, grain, wheat, corn, soy, potatoes, artificial preservatives or colorings.
Available in 2 sizes: 100g & 400g.
Features & Benefits
- Salmon is rich in Omega-3 and is great for dogs with dull fur and dry skin
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- 95% Meat, Organs, Bones & 5% Vegetables, Fruits
- Grass Fed, Free Range, Highly Digestible & Nutrient Dense
- No Meat Meals, By-Products, Steroids, Hormones, Antibiotics, Artificial Preservatives & Colorings
- Grain, Wheat, Soy, Potatoes Free
- Suitable for All Life Stages
- Made & Packed in New Zealand
100% from New Zealand.
Lamb Meat, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Offal, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Bone, NZ King Salmon (including skin, frames, head), Broccoli, Red & Green Cabbage, Cauliflower, Pumpkin, Red and Green Apples
- Protein - 54%
- Fat - 37%
- Fiber - 1%
- Moisture - 2%
- Metabolisable Energy - 5076 kcal/kg
|SIZE OF PET||FOOD (grams)||WATER (ml)|
|X-SMALL (2.5-5kg)||20g-40g||60ml to 120ml|
|SMALL (5-10kg)||40g-75g||120ml to 240ml|
|MEDIUM (11-25kg)||85g-190g||240ml to 360ml|
Please note that these feeding recommendations are a guide only as individual pet's requirements may vary.
Mix with room temperature water and feed. A good indication on whether you are feeding the right amount of food would be to feel your pet’s ribs. It should have a slight ‘padding’ to it. If you can’t feel its ribs, reduce food amount and vice versa.
Puppies and Nursing
For puppies and pregnant & nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount.