We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Premium quality cage-free chicken provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Features & Benefits
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promote Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Antioxidants From Fruits & Veggies To Support Immune Function
- Whole Grains Provide An Excellent Source Of Energy From Carbs
- Flaxseed For Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Protein & Fibre
- Made in Canada
Chicken meal, de-boned chicken, whole brown rice, white rice, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon meal, natural chicken flavour, apples, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, flaxseed, whole dried egg, salmon oil, alfalfa, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), DL-methionine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 32%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 20%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 2.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Ash (Max.) - 7%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 0.8%
- Magnesium (Min.) - 0.09%
- Taurine (Min.) - 0.21%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 4.0%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.4%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4604 kcal/kg, 552 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your cat needs will vary depending on activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your cat’s ideal weight.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%.
|Cat Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)||Kitten (cup)|
|1-2||-||-||⅛ – ⅙|
|2-5||⅛ – ⅙||⅙ – ¼||⅙ – ¼|
|5-7||⅙ – ¼||¼ – ⅜||¼ – ⅜|
|7-10||¼ – ⅓||⅜ – ½||⅜ – ½|
|10-13||⅓ – ½||½ – ¾||½ – ¾|
|13-16||½ – ¾||¾ – 1||-|