- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Premium quality grass-fed lamb provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Features & Benefits
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promotes Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Antioxidants From Fruits & Veggies Supports Immune Function
- Whole Grains Provide An Excellent Source Of Energy From Carbs
- Flaxseed For Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Protein, & Fibre
- Made in Canada
Lamb meal, oatmeal, whole brown rice, de-boned lamb, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural lamb flavour, flaxseed, salmon oil, alfalfa, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, apples, carrots, cranberries, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), choline chloride, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 22%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 14%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 3%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Calcium (Min.) - 1.6%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.5%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4098 kcal/kg, 451 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your dog needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your dog’s ideal weight.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)||Puppy (cup)|
|2-5||¼ – ½||⅓ – ½||⅓ – ¾|
|5-10||½ – ¾||½ – 1||¾ – 1¼|
|10-20||¾ – 1||1 – 1¼||1¼ – 1½|
|20-30||1 – 1½||1¼ – 1¾||1½ – 2|
|30-50||1½ – 2||1¾ – 2¼||2 – 2¾|
|50-70||2 – 2½||2¼ – 3¼||2¾– 3¾|
|70-90||2½ – 3||3¼ – 3½||-|
|90-110||3 – 3½||3½ – 4⅛||-|
|110-140||3½ – 4||4⅛ – 4¾||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.