- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Some dogs have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your dog stay healthy & fit.
Available in 2 sizes: 3.5lbs & 22lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Premium Quality Salmon, Cod & Trout + Omega Oils
- Fruits & Veggies With Antioxidants To Support Immune System Function
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promote Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Added Growth Hormones, Artificial Preservatives, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Made in Canada
De-boned salmon, de-boned cod, salmon meal, turkey meal, lentils, peas, chickpeas, whole dried egg, tapioca, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), de-boned trout, natural flavour, flaxseed, salmon oil, apples, carrots, cranberries, dicalcium phosphate, dried chicory root, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, choline chloride, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 34%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 16%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 3.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Calcium (Min.) - 1.5%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2.2%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.7%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4134 kcal/kg, 455 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your dog needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your dog’s ideal weight. We suggest feeding twice a day, puppies more often.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Regular exercise will help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Love, attention and tummy rubs should be given freely, as often as possible.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)||Puppy (cup)|
|2-5||¼ – ½||¼ – ½||¼ – ½|
|5-10||½ – ¾||½ – ¾||½ – 1|
|10-20||¾ – 1||¾ – 1||1 - 1¾|
|20-30||1 – 1¼||1 – 1½||1¾ - 2¼|
|30-50||1¼ – 1¾||1½ – 2||2¼ - 3¼|
|50-70||1¾ – 2¼||2 – 2¾||3¼ - 4¼|
|70-90||2¼ – 2¾||2¾ – 3¼||N/A|
|90-110||2¾ – 3¼||3¼ – 3¾||N/A|
|110-140||3¼ – 3¾||3¾ – 4½||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.