- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Some cats have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your cat stay healthy, fit and playful.
Features & Benefits
- Premium Quality Salmon, Cod & Trout + Omega Oils
- Fruits & Veggies With Antioxidants To Support Immune System Function + Taurine To Aid Vision & Heart Function
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promotes Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Added Growth Hormones, Artificial Preservatives, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Made in Canada
De-boned salmon, de-boned cod, salmon meal, herring meal, peas, lentils, whole dried egg, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavour, de-boned trout, tapioca, salmon oil, dried chicory root, cranberries, apples, carrots, dicalcium phosphate, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, phosphoric acid, choline chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, DL-methionine, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 42%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 16%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 2.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Ash (Max.) - 8.5%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1%
- Magnesium (Min.) - 0.09%
- Taurine (Min.) - 0.2%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.9%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4239 kcal/kg, 466 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your cat needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your cat’s ideal weight. We suggest feeding twice a day, kittens more often.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Love, attention, playtime and chin scratches should be given freely, as often as possible.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%.
|Cat Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)||Kitten (cup)|
|1-2||-||-||⅛ – ¼|
|2-5||⅛ – ¼||¼ – ½||¼ – ½|
|5-7||¼ – ½||½ – ⅔||½ – ⅔|
|7-10||½ – ⅔||⅔ – ¾||⅔ – ¾|
|10-13||⅔ – ¾||¾ – 1||¾ – 1|
|13-16||¾ – 1||1 – 1¼||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.