We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Some dogs have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your dog stay healthy & fit.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Fresh Chicken, Turkey, Trout, Duck & Salmon and Premium Quality Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Duck & Herring meals
- Green Mussels & Glucosamine/Chondroitin Support Hip & Joint Health
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promotes Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion + Taurine To Aid Vision & Heart Health
- 0% By-Product Meals, Added Growth Hormones, Artificial Preservatives, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Made in Canada
Chicken meal, turkey meal, salmon meal, de-boned chicken, de-boned turkey, de-boned trout, potatoes, peas, tapioca, lentils, chickpeas, pea fibre, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), duck meal, natural chicken flavour, whole dried egg, apples, herring meal, flaxseed, salmon oil, alfalfa, de-boned duck, de-boned salmon, sweet potatoes, potassium chloride, pumpkin, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, broccoli, blackberries, squash, papayas, pomegranate, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, L-carnitine, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), sodium chloride, taurine, New Zealand green mussels, yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulphate, dried rosemary, green tea extract, peppermint, parsley, rosehips, zedoary, dandelion, chamomile, ginger, fennel, turmeric, juniper berries, licorice, marigold extract, cardamom, cloves.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 32%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 14%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 4.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1.2%
- *Glucosamine - 380mg/kg
- *Chondroitin Sulphate - 140mg/kg
- *Taurine - 0.16%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2.2%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.4%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3756 kcal/kg, 394 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your dog needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your dog’s ideal weight. We suggest feeding twice a day, puppies more often.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Regular exercise will help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Love, attention and tummy rubs should be given freely, as often as possible.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Weight Loss (cup)||Weight Maintenance (cup)|
|2-5||⅛ – ⅓||⅛ – ⅜|
|5-10||⅓ – ½||⅜ – ⅔|
|10-20||½ – ⅞||⅔ – 1¼|
|20-30||⅞ – 1⅓||1¼ – 1⅔|
|30-50||1⅓ – 1⅞||1⅔ – 2⅛|
|50-70||1⅞ – 2½||2⅛ – 3¼|
|70-90||2½ – 3||3¼ – 3½|
|90-110||3 – 3½||3½ – 4⅛|
|110-140||3½ – 4||4⅛ – 4⅞|