We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Some cats have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your cat stay healthy, fit and playful.
Available in 2 sizes: 3lbs and 16lbs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Fresh Chicken, Turkey, Trout, Salmon & Duck and Premium Quality Chicken, Duck, Turkey & Salmon Meals
- Fruits & Veggies With Antioxidants To Support Immune System Function + Taurine To Aid Vision & Heart Function
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promotes Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Added Growth Hormones, Artificial Preservatives, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Made in Canada
Chicken meal, de-boned chicken, de-boned turkey, duck meal, turkey meal, salmon meal, de-boned trout, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural fish flavour, peas, potatoes, whole dried egg, potato flour, tapioca, de-boned salmon, de-boned duck, salmon oil, pumpkin, apples, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, lentils, broccoli, cottage cheese, alfalfa, sweet potatoes, blackberries, squash, papayas, pomegranate, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 46%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 18%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 1.5%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Ash (Max.) - 9%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1.1%
- Magnesium (Min.) - 0.09%
- Taurine (Min.) - 0.21%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2.9%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.3%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4298 kcal/kg, 473 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your cat needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your cat’s ideal weight. We suggest feeding twice a day, kittens more often.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Love, attention, playtime and chin scratches should be given freely, as often as possible.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%.
|Cat Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)||Kitten (cup)|
|1-2||-||-||⅛ – ¼|
|2-5||⅛ – ¼||¼ – ½||¼ – ½|
|5-7||¼ – ⅓||½ – ⅔||½ – ⅔|
|7-10||⅓ – ½||⅔ – ¾||⅔ – ¾|
|10-13||½ – ¾||¾ – 1||¾ – 1|
|13-16||¾ – 1||1 – 1¼||-|