- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavorful ingredients available. Some dogs have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your dog stay healthy & fit.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Fresh Chicken, Turkey, Trout, Duck & Salmon and Premium Quality Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Duck & Herring meals
- Fruits & Veggies With Antioxidants To Support Immune System Function
- Probiotics & Prebiotic Fibre Promotes Healthy Gut Bacteria & Good Digestion
- 0% By-Product Meals, Added Growth Hormones, Artificial Preservatives, Wheat, Corn & Soy
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Made in Canada
Chicken meal, turkey meal, salmon meal, de-boned chicken, de-boned turkey, de-boned trout, potatoes, peas, tapioca, lentils, chickpeas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), duck meal, natural chicken flavour, whole dried egg, apples, herring meal, salmon oil, alfalfa, de-boned duck, de-boned salmon, sweet potatoes, flaxseed, potassium chloride, pumpkin, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, broccoli, blackberries, squash, papayas, pomegranate, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), sodium chloride, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary, green tea extract, peppermint, parsley, rosehips, zedoary, dandelion, chamomile, ginger, fennel, turmeric, juniper berries, licorice, marigold extract, cardamom, cloves.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 34%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 16%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 3%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10%
- Calcium (Min.) - 2%
- Phosphorus (Min.) - 1.2%
- *Omega 6 (Min.) - 2.7%
- *Omega 3 (Min.) - 0.4%
- Microorganisms (Min.) - 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3951 kcal/kg, 435 kcal/cup (250ml)
- The amount of food your dog needs will vary depending on breed, activity level, age and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your dog’s ideal weight. We suggest feeding twice a day, puppies more often.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Regular exercise will help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Love, attention and tummy rubs should be given freely, as often as possible.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Less Active (cup)||Active (cup)|
|2-5||⅛ – ⅓||⅛ – ⅓|
|5-10||⅓ – ½||⅓ – ⅔|
|10-20||½ – ¾||⅔ – 1⅛|
|20-30||¾ – 1⅓||1⅛ – 1½|
|30-50||1⅓ – 1⅞||1½ – 2|
|50-70||1⅞ – 2⅓||2 – 3⅛|
|70-90||2⅓ – 2⅞||3⅛ – 3⅜|
|90-110||2⅞ – 3⅓||3⅜ – 4|
|110-140||3⅓ – 4||4 – 4¾|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.