- Features & Benefits
- Feeding Instructions
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mackerel fish is filled with Omega-3 which helps improve your pet’s coat, cognitive, and joint health. This is also a lean meat which is rich in protein to keep your dog strong. Made with 100% Australian grey mackerel, caught sustainably in Northern Queensland and dehydrated to ensure they retain all that great nutrients (with no additives, no added sugars or coloring, no preservatives).
Comes in thin crispy strips (mini cuts available too), they make a perfect high reward training treat or simply a healthy snack for both cats and dogs.
Available in 2 Sizes: 70g (Regular), 70g (Mini) & 120g (Regular).
Features & Benefits
- Grain & Gluten free
- Rich in Omega-3
- High in Protein
- No additives or preservatives
- Suitable for all-sized dogs and cats
- Training, Health Snack
- Produced in Australia using 100% Australian grey mackerel.
100% Australian Grey Mackerel.
4-5cm per piece, thin and crisps. Option for mini bites available (about 1-2cm per piece). These products are made with the least possible processing and comes in its natural shape so dimensions will vary.
Storage: Best consumed within 6 months of purchase if kept sealed and stored in a dry, cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- For Frozen & Chilled type products from The Grateful Pet, Kefur Treats and BNB Happy Box, items cannot be refunded, exhanged or returned due to food safety reasons
- Promotional and discounted items are non-refundable, non-exchangable or returnable once fulfilled
*We do our best in keeping product information & images up till date to serve as guidelines. However, at times, changes by manufacturers may happen without notice. Thus, we seek your patience & understanding as we upkeep.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.