- Features & Benefits
- Feeding Instructions
- Available In
- Daily Feeding Guide (Calculator)
NZ Natural Pet Food launched its Premium, Healthy & Natural Freeze Dried Pet Food for dogs and cats that is Made in New Zealand, sourcing only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. Combining the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put through a gentle freeze drying process that protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. Only removes water so all nutrients remain in the food, including the taste. All you need to do is simply add water and watch as the food rehydrates back to real, raw food that your pet will love!
Each of MEOW's ingredient has been chosen for their reputed healing, nourishing and beneficial effect on the body and skin, providing all the nutritional goodness your pet needs at every life stage. Natural, containing no fillers (such as corn, feather meal or soy protein), harmful chemicals, gum, artificial colours, antibiotics, sugar, vaccines or growth hormones.
RAW, NATURAL and DELICIOUS!
- Made in New Zealand
- All Hormone Free, Natural, Human Grade Ingredients
- Nutrient-Rich Super Foods, Over 97% Meat & Organs
- Grain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat & Soy Free
- No Artificial Preservatives, Fillers, Gum, Colours, Flavours, GMO's
- Suitable For All Ages
- Complete & Balanced Raw Diet
- Use As A Meal, Mixer, Or Topper
Chicken with ground bone | Chicken Heart | Lamb Green Tripe | King Salmon with ground bone | Chicken Liver | Kelp | Green Lipped Mussels | Manuka Honey | Rosemary | Organic Virgin Coconut Oil | Hoki Oil | Taurine | Choline Chloride | Zinc Amino Acid Complex | Iron Amino Acid Complex | Copper Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) | Manganese Amino Acid Complex | Salt
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 43%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 41%
- Crude Fibre (Max.) - 1%
- Moisture (Max.) - 2%
- Taurine (Min.) - 0.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.) - 1.1%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5149 kcal/kg, 288 kcal/cup
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- The first time your cat tries MEOW pet food be sure to break up into smaller pieces.
- MEAL: Serve MEOW as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 minutes before serving.
- Daily Feeding Chart (Cup based on a 230ml | 8oz cup)
- Weight (Small): 1-3kg - ½ Cup (MEOW), ½ Cup (Water)
- Weight (Medium): 5-6kg - 1 Cup (MEOW), 1 Cup (Water)
- Weight (Large): 6-9kg - 1½ Cup (MEOW), 1½ Cup (Water)
- MIXER: Perfect for a fussy cat. Replace some of your normal cat food with MEOW, mix, and serve!
- TOPPER: Great for an added boost. Crumble MEOW over your cat's meal and serve!
- Make sure fresh water is available to your cat at all times.
- Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
- If your pet is new to MEOW, transition gradually over 7-10 days.
- When rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any pet food.
- This is a natural product, some crumbling may occur.
- Pet food only, not for human consumption.
- Resealable bags:
- Treat/Travel Size (50g/1.76oz)
- Small Size (280g/9.9oz)
- Example: (Maintain)
- Weight (2kg) = Daily Feeding (12.5g/day)
- Weight (4kg) = Daily Feeding (25g/day)
- [Pet Weight (g) X Pet's Requirement (%)] / 4
- Pet's Requirement (%):
- 2.0% = Weight Loss
- 2.5% = Maintain
- 3.0% = Weight Gain
- 3.5% = Significant Weight Gain
- 4.0% = Kittens (8 Weeks - 1 Year)
- 4.5% - 8.0% = Kittens (4 Weeks - 8 Weeks)
- 4.0% - 8.0% = Pregnant / Lactating