Kit Cat Soya Clump is 100% Natural Eco-friendly Biodegradable Soy-based Cat Litter with mild aroma. This unique product is made from the insoluble parts of a soybean which is found in soymilk production. Normally these insoluble parts are mainly disposed in a landfill but Kit Cat innovates a second purpose for this ‘wasted’ material to be used as cat litter thus labeling as Eco-Friendly. It works as an excellent liquid absorbent as it can take moisture up to 3 times more compared to traditional clay litters/crystal litters. With an instant clumping formula, it clumps upon in contact with fluid. It is flushable, light and easy to scoop; its fast absorption rate protects your cat and litter tray from toxic ammonia and urine odour. Kit Cat's cat litter is produced with food grade natural soybean which contains no synthetic chemicals or dyes and making it safe for kittens, cats and yourself. Soymilk manufacturers generates approximately over thousand tons of soybean wastage daily which are mainly disposed in a landfill. Henceforth, you can be a part to protect and care for our Mother Earth with the use of Kit Cat's Soya Clump.
- Quick Clumping - Forms scoopable clumps after use which do not stick to the cat litter box
- Eco-Friendly - Made from natural biodegradable soybean
- Scoop & Flush - Safe to flush in small quantities
- Virtually 99.9% Dust Free - So you will avoid breathing in or cleaning up dust
- Non Toxic & 100% Safe - No chemical added & safe for kittens, cats or humans
- Odour Control - Effectively removes odour within 5 minutes
- Suitable For All Life Stages - Kittens, adults & senior cats
- Soft & Gentle on Paws - Perfect for cats with sensitive paws
- No Tracking - Lesser mess & paw friendly
- Step One: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5 cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Soya Clump.
- Step Two: The portion used by pets, absorbs urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well.
- Step Three: Remove the clumped portion and replenish with the same amount.
- Step Four: Flush down clumped portion into the toilet or use as fertilizer.
- For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently.
- For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.
- Green Tea
- Baby Powder (Kitten)
Super fast delivery and this litter helps to mask odours!