- Product Description
- Features & Benefits
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
Kit Cat wet food is a naturally formulated diet for kittens and cats of all life stages. The essential vitamins and nutrients help to keep felines eyesight healthy, prevent urinary tract infection and reduce the risk of kidney stones. To ensure the highest Human Grade Quality, Kit Cat is manufactured in a Human Consumption Manufacturing plant for affection towards all felines.
- 100% Grain Free
- Hairball Control
- Reduce Risk Of Kidney Stones Infection And Urinary Tract
- No Pork, No Lard
Fresh Caught Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Gelling Agents, Natural Colouring, Whole Anchovy, Taurine, Fructo Oligosaccharide, Essential Vitamin, and Minerals.
- Crude Protein (Min) - 12.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 0.5%
- Crude Fiber (Max) - 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max) - 3.0%
- Moisture (Max) - 85.0%
- To be served at room temperature or warmed
- Fresh drinking water should be available at all times
- Kitten (up to 1 year old): Feed up to twice the adult amount daily
- Adult (above 1 year old): 1/5 can daily per 2kg of body weight
- Pregnant Cats: 1/4 can daily per 2kg of body weight
- Lactating Cats: 3/5 can daily per 2kg of body weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.