K9 Natural Premium Canned Dog Food contains all the goodness of our existing product ranges in a convenient, ready to use can. Our cans are FREE from all Gelling Agents, the only thing we add is Natural Fresh New Zealand Water. Simply pop the top and drop the contents out with ease and no mess.
Available in 2 sizes: 170g & 370g.Features & Benefits
- 90% Hoki, Beef & Organs excludes water
- 5% Eggs & New Zealand Green Mussels
- 5% Vegetables, Fruit, Oils, Vitamins & Minerals
- NO Grain, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Cereals, Dairy, Rice, Potato or Fillers added
- Complete & Balanced
- No artificial preservatives, flavours or gelling agents
- Suitable for All Life Stages
- Made in New Zealand
Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, Eggs, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement. Water sufficient for processing.
- Minimum Crude Protein: 10%
- Minimum Crude Fat: 7%
- Maximum Crude Fibre: 0.6%
- Maximum Moisture: 80%
- Minimum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 1.06%
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 1210kcal/kg
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/170g can): 206kcal/170g can
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/370g can): 448kcal/370g can
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual dog's requirements may vary by +/- 50%.
Adult: For an average, small dog weighing approximately 5kg (11lb), feed 1 can per day. (170g)
Adult: For an average, medium dog weighing approximately 20kg (44lb), feed 2 cans per day. (370g)
For puppy, pregnant or nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the adult amount per day.
Refrigerate once opened and use within 3 days.