K9 Natural freeze dried dog food range uses only the highest quality ingredients, giving your dog the locked-in natural goodness of fresh pure ingredients with the combined benefit of an intense flavour boost. The innovative freeze drying process removes only water so all other nutrients remain in the food, including the taste.
Available in 500gm, 1.8kg bags.
- 90% hoki, grass-fed beef and organs
- 100% natural
- Omega fatty acids to support your dog’s well-being
- Highly palatable recipe
- No additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- Made in New Zealand
Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, Eggs, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- Minimum Crude Protein: 46%
- Minimum Crude Fat: 35%
- Maximum Crude Fibre: 2.5%
- Maximum Moisture: 8%
- Minimum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 0.33%
- Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.7%
Calorie Content ME: 5280kcal/kg, 216kcal/cup
- Feed as a complete meal or sprinkle over your dog's food as a tasty topper.
- Transitioning to K9 Natural Freeze Dried Hoki & Beef Feast: Start by mixing K9 Natural in with your dog’s existing diet, then increase the ratio of K9 Natural to existing diet gradually. You can make this transition between 3 - 10 days depending on your dog’s sensitivity to new food.
- Do note that the transition period may take longer and varies depending on individual dogs.