- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
Greenies designed FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats to deliver essential oral care benefits and a taste your cat will love. Irresistibly Tasty, Incredibly Powerful. Feed daily for your cat to experience the amazing effect of Clean Teeth, Fresh Breath, and Delicious Flavor.
Specially formulated crunchy texture is designed to reduce tartar buildup by enabling your cat's teeth to sink deeply into the treat. Proud to be the #1 Vet Recommended Feline Dental Treat!Features & Benefits
- Vet Recommended For Dental Care - Accepted By Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)
- Helps Control Tartar & Plaque
- Crunchy Texture Cleans Teeth & Maintain Healthy Gums
- Natural Ingredients
- Nutritionally Complete & Balanced For Adult Cats
- Less Than Two Calories Per Treat
- Freshens Breath
- No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Fillers
- For Cat's 1 Year And Older
- Made in USA
Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Oat Fiber, Natural Poultry Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Dried Catnip, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Fruit Juice Color, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), DL-Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric Color, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (Min.) - 27.0%
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) - 10.0%
- Moisture (Max.) - 10.0%
Calorie Content: 3480 kcal/kg; 1.4 kcal/treat ME (calculated)
- For cats 1 year of age or older.
- For healthy dental benefit, feed treats daily in conjunction with cat's regular diet.
- As with any treat, adjust amount of main meal to compensate for calories delivered.
- Always monitor your cat while feeding.
- Provide fresh drinking water at all times.
- To help maintain freshness, close the lid and store in a cool, dry location.
- Feed 10lb adult cat 8 treats, two times per day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.