Fera Pet Organics Hip + Joint Supplement with organic turmeric for dogs is a high quality joint supplement that supports bone & joint health and enhances joint function for dogs of all sizes.
Features 90 delicious soft chews, your pup will think it's a treat!
5 Benefits of Hip + Joint For Dogs
Turmeric - A powerful herb that supports a healthy inflammatory response and helps the body's normal repair of connective tissue and joints.
Glucosamine - Promotes cartilage development and joint health. It helps with the production of proteoglycans, which supports the resiliency of joints and connective tissue.
Chondroitin - Enhances healthy joint fluid viscosity and helps maintain healthy cartilage and joint function.
Green Lipped Mussel - A natural edible shellfish found on the shoes of New Zealand. It contains glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids which promote healthy skin, coat and joints.
MSM - A natural compound from kelp in the ocean. MSM is an antioxidant that helps maintain a normal inflammatory response, and enhances bone and joint health.
Features & Benefits
- Improves Mobility
- Supports Joint Health
- Helps Reduce Pain
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors, Dyes & Harmful Preservatives
- Made in USA
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Shellfish) - 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 400 mg
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma Longa. L) - 125 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (USA Porcine Source) - 50 mg
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) - 50 mg
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) - 50 mg
Yucca Schidigera - 50 mg
Hyaluronic Acid - 30 mg
Fish Oil (Std. To 18% EPA & 12% DHA) - 1.2 mg
Calcium Phosphate, Chicken Liver Powder, Fish Oil, Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Molasses, Polyethylene Oxide, Rosemary Extract, Sucrose, Tocopherols (Vitamin E, a natural preservative), Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Vegetable Starch.
- Soft chew may naturally stick together due to fish oil content.
- Simply remove chew gently to avoid breakage.
|Weight (lbs)||Chews Per Day (pc)|
|10 - 29||
Initial** - 1
Maintenance (Every other day) - 1
|30 - 59||
Initial - 2
Maintenance - 1
|60 - 89||
Initial - 3
Maintenance - 2
Initial - 4
Maintenance - 3
- *For use in dogs older than 16 weeks.
- ** Allow 4-6 weeks at the initial level to notice a response, although most dogs will respond sooner. Once improved, reduce to maintenance directions.
- Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.