Sustainably sourced from the clean and pristine Atlantic waters of Iceland, Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil for dogs and cats is unmatched in its purity.
Every batch is third-party tested with the highest standards by the EUROFINS testing program. Molecularly distilled to remove all harmful toxins and heavy metals, our human-grade Fish Oil exceeds all requirements set by California’s Proposition 65 and all US and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Our Fish Oil is nutrient rich in its natural triglyceride form and is non-GMO. Contains no additives or preservatives. Fish oil supplementation may cause lowered levels of Vitamin E. To prevent this, Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil includes this natural antioxidant. Our Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) is non-GMO, sourced from sunflowers (soy-free).
Why Fera Fish Oil?
- Highest amount of EPA and DHA compared to other leading brands.
- EPA 900mg, DHA 600mg (per teaspoon).
- Vitamin E from Sunflowers (Soy Free).
- Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel from Icelandic waters.
- Small Fish > Salmon Oil: Higher EPA/DHA, More Sustainable, Less Calories.
- Natural Triglyceride Form (not Ethyl Ester).
- Custom formulated by FERA's CEO, Veterinarian Dr. Dulak.
- Eurofins Tested.
- NASC Certified.
Features & Benefits
- Skin & Coat - EPA & DHA Promotes Soft, Shiny & Healthy Coat While Reducing Shedding, Itchiness & Flaky, Dry Skin
- Musculoskeletal - Anti-inflammatory In Joints & Supports Conditions Such As Arthritis
- Cardiovascular - Improves Endurance & Heart Function
- Immune System - Decreases Inflammation & Improves Overall Health
- Neurological - DHA Improves Brain Health, Development & Function
- Soy, Gluten & Grain Free
- No Artificial Colors, Dyes & Preservatives
Non-GMO Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel), Non-GMO Vitamin E (Sunflowers). No Additives, No Fillers, No Toxins. Allergies: Fish.
- Crude Fat (Min.) - 99.9%
- Moisture (Max.) - 0.5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) - 42.9%
- EPA (Min.) - 20.2% / 900mg
- DHA (Min.) - 13.7% / 600mg
- Vitamin E - 10IU
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) - 4.0%
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Min.) - 5.0%
Calorie Content (Calculated): 9,000 kcal ME/kg, 41.4 kcal ME/tsp
|Weight (lbs)||Pumps Per Day|
- Mix daily to your dog's food according to weight.
- Use regularly on a long-term basis for best results.
- 1 tsp (5ml) contains: EPA 900mg (Min.), DHA 600mg (Min.).
- Tsp directions: ½ tsp per 25lbs.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding only.
- Store in refrigerator, protect from direct sunlight.
- Shake bottle gently before using, wipe nozzle dry after each use.
- Keep out of reach from children and animals, for animals use only.
- Use within 3 months of opening.