- Product Description
- Feeding Instructions
- Customer Reviews
Bladder Support with organic cranberry for dogs and cats promotes a healthy bladder and urinary tract. Not only does it minimize the frequency of UTIs, it also supports normal urine pH, enhances the immune system and kidney function.
Why Fera Bladder Support?
What is urinary tract infection (UTI)? - A UTI is an infection anywhere along the urinary tract, including the kidneys and bladder. Most owners will see increased frequency in urinations, urinating accidents, or blood in the urine. E.coli is the most common bacteria seen in UTIs.
Why D-Mannose? - D-mannose is a naturally occurring sugar found in certain fruits and vegetables. It can prevent the bacteria E.coli from attaching to the wall of the bladder by binding itself with the bacteria which is expelled in the urine afterwards. Preventing the bacteria from multiplying and causing infection.
Why Cranberry? - Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with the bacteria's ability to attach to the wall of the bladder, reducing incidence of infection.
Features & Benefits
- Immunity - Boosts & Enhances Immune System
- Balance pH - Supports Normal Urine pH
- Kidney - Enhances Kidney Function
- UTIs - Minimizes frequency of UTIs
- Bladder - Promotes Optimal Bladder Health & Function
- Custom Formulated By Veterinarian, Dr Dulak.
- NASC Approved
- Third-party Tested
- Soy & Dairy Free
- No Artificial Colors, Dyes Or Harmful Preservatives
- Made in USA
Organic Cranberry (250mg), D-Mannose (250mg), Organic Marshmallow Root (120mg), Organic Astragalus Root (80mg), Organic Stinging Nettle Root (50mg).
Chicken Bone Broth, Silica (from bamboo).
|Weight (lbs)||Scoops Per Day|
- Mix recommended amount with pet's food to promote optimal bladder & urinary tract health, feed orally.
- For animal use only, keep out of reach from children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after animal has eat to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For use in dogs and cats only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.