More and more people are becoming aware of the benefits that goats' milk can bring; many customers are now buying it for health reasons. It has been known to help alleviate symptoms associated with digestive disorders, skin conditions like eczema, respiratory problems, asthma and excess mucous. Goats' milk is a naturally nutritious alternative to cows' milk, and works well in tea, coffee, on cereal and in all your favourite recipes.
It is made from fresh goat's milk and easy to digest. It is recommended for all pets and is safe for lactose intolerant pets.
Features & Benefits
- Helps Pets With Digestive Issues As Absorbs Very Quickly
- Alleviate Allergies & Itches
- Relieve Joint Pain & Arthritis Symptoms By Reducing Inflammation
- Made From Fresh Goats' Milk
- Can Be Used To Rehydrate Food
- Recommended For All Pets
- Safe For Lactose Intolerant Pets
- Excellent Source Of Calcium
- Nutritious Alternative To Cows' Milk
- Delicious Mild Taste
- Ease of use - Uncap, pour and consume immediately.
- No need to store in fridge if unopened.
- Store in a dry and cool area.
- Avoid sunlight.
- Once opened, store in fridge and finish within 3 to 5 days.